We are often asked the following questions...
WHAT SCHOOL LIAISON ACTIVITIES DO YOU OFFER?
Our school liaison team offers a number of in-school or at College activities including:
- Presentations/workshops (in school)
- PSHE/Careers sessions (in school)
- Lunchtime Drop-ins and Application Clinics (in school)
- Attendance at school Parent’s Evening and Careers Fairs
- Open Evenings
- Taster Days/Sessions
- Campus Tours for students, teachers and parents
- Apprenticeships events and information
- Higher Education events and information
CAN I DO A TOUR OF THE COLLEGE?
We offer Campus Tours for potential students, teachers and parents. Contact our school liaison team to book an appointment.
DO I NEED TO BOOK A PLACE AT AN OPEN EVENING?
You don’t need to book a place to visit us at one of our open events. Our open evenings run from 5.00pm-8.00pm on Tuesday 15 October and Wednesday 13 November at our campus on Scarisbrick New Road, Southport.
CAN I BOOK A TASTER SESSION/DAY MYSELF OR DO I NEED TO DO THIS THROUGH MY SCHOOL?
You can book onto one of our taster events yourself, however, some do take place during the school so we would ask that you get permission from your school before attending. To discuss taster options please contact our schools liaison team.